F.A.T. Lab (Free Art and Technology)
F.A.T. Lab (Free Art and Technology) is a network of artists, engineers, scientists, lawyers, and musicians dedicated to the research and development of new technologies and creative media. They are "committed to supporting open values and the public domain through the use of emerging open licenses, support for open entrepreneurship and the admonishment of secrecy, copyright monopolies and patents."
In a nutshell.. their work is awesome, and more than often involves graffiti-related projects. Check out their site, or their numerous projects profiled in WonderHowto News:
- Block Charlie Sheen From Your Browser with F.A.T.'s "Tinted Sheen" Extension.
- DIY Clap-Off Bra.
- MoMA Pisses Off Internet Artists (Here's How to Get Back at Them).
- Prank the World: DIY Fake Google Street View Car.
- iPhone App + Projector Lets You Tag....Well, Anything.
- DIY Ocular Assault Weapon.
- Robo-Tagger (Unmanned Graffiti).